11/25/2007

The room...




Here are some photos of the room....finally! The 2 items on the far right I just love...the print on the right is Sophie's Korean name, Yoon Sook Kim, written in Hangul. I ordered it at an online at www.HeartandSeoul.com

The fan was given to us by a wonderful family member, along with many, many other generous gifts. I think the fan is so cool because it matches our bedding which has dragonflys. It says "Baby Roy" which of course is wonderful too!

My sister picked up the dragonfly stamps and stencils...which are around the crib. The photos really don't do the bedding or stencils justice...they are very adorable. Alex bought the little bear in the corner of the crib. The other photo of the chair I put in because the pictures on the wall (you can't see them well in the photo) look so awesome in the room and were provided to me by the same wonderful family member who gave us the fan. One says "Wisdom"...which she informed me is the meaning of the name Sophie. How thoughtful.

We have so many other things that people gave to us that aren't shown in this photo...at one point the room was so full I couldn't even walk in it! I rearranged closet space, put away clothes, and stored a few of the larger items in the basement and we are good to go for now. Now we just need Sophie!

I'll call the Embassy Hotline (this isn't what it is called but this is what I've decided to call it) this week...I'm gonna try to hold off until Wednesday to see if I can give our paperwork a little more time to get to Korea. From there I'll check back in with the Social Worker and keep everyone posted.

Still, try to think along the lines of January...this is a safe bet.

P.S. Carl talked me into ordering the denim carrier...(see below post)...more gender neutral thus Daddy will carry Sophie more :)

Nuk ka komente: