12/10/2007

Hello from Korea!

I only have a few minutes so this will be a quick post.
I made it safely to the guesthouse last night about 11:30. This morning i ventured out and found a coffee shop and a market...everything is great here! The guesthouse is comfortable and homey, the people are very nice.

This morning I met with the social worker and she gave me Sophie's passport and travel packet. This afternoon I meet with Sophie 1:30 Seoul time. I have met some wonderful families adopting who are staying here...one very nice woman is traveling with a friend so I am going to tag along with them a little. I am psyched!!!! I hope to post photos later, if I can figure everything out.

I miss everyone at home, especially Alex and Carl! For whoever is reading this if I said I'd try and call you I am having a hard time figuring out the calling card so it looks like e-mail is it.

I'll check in later :)

Nuk ka komente: