12/05/2007

Just a few more days...




and I'll be in Korea! Today I received an e-mail from my social worker. She received a fax from Eastern's guesthouse, where I'll be staying, informing her that they would have a driver pick me up at the airport. This makes me much more relaxed about the whole thing!

So, today I finished my coursework for the semester.
Tomorrow I need to shop for some last minute items, I seem to think of something else I need everytime I turn around.
Friday I pack.
Saturday I plan to do something special with Alex, I don't know what yet...

And, of course, Sunday I LEAVE!!! My understanding is that I will likely meet Sophie on Tuesday, but that won't be confirmed until I arrive.

I purchased a guide to Seoul and a map. I am thinking I will basically have 1 day to sight-see, so my list is short. I would like to see at least 1 temple, 1 palace, and visit one shopping area. I'm also planning on taking the Seoul Bus tour...my understanding is that it stops at all the major touristy areas and you can get on and off all day as many times as you want. This may be a way for me to get an overview of Seoul...Here are some links to websites I've been visiting to narrow down my list of "must sees"...

www.seoulcitytourbus.com/eng-frameset.htm.
http://www.lifeinkorea.com/travel2/seoul/62/

The photo at the top of this entry is of one of the palaces in Seoul...

Nuk ka komente: