12/20/2007

Update

Here is a darling photo of Sophie which I am crazy about...I only have a minute to post as I need to get by butt to bed while she is sleeping, which unfortunately is still very little during the nighttime hours. Sophie is a delightful child...very quiet and very happy. She is teething which makes her fussy a little. Sleep is our big issue...she wants to party like rockstar in the middle of the night. We are working on it and I am trying some new strategies tonight. Below is video...I haven't uploaded one before so I have no idea if it will work, anyway she sure is cute isn't she?

Alex is the best big brother in the world, he loves to come home and play with Sophie...he carries her around, and doesn't like to see her upset. Accordingly she is wrapping him around her little finger and training him to do as she pleases...I have warned Alex that this will backfire as it is impossible to make a child happy all the time (take Alex, for example :) ) but I guess he will have to figure that out on his own.

Nuk ka komente: